Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
The Honolulu Board of REALTORS® (HBR) and HiCentral MLS, Ltd. sites, www.hicentral.com & www.hicentralmls.com, and other sites owned or operated by HBR on which this notice appears or is linked (Site or Sites) are owned, operated, and maintained by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®
- This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC§ 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, HBR will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by HBR or by a third party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the HBR designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where HBR can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- HBR may request additional information before removing any infringing material. HBR may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
- Pursuant to Title 17, United State code, Section 512(c) (2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT TO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
HBR Designated Agent:
Honolulu Board of REALTORS®
1136 12th Avenue, Suite 200
Honolulu, HI 96816